Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Building Your Van Dwelling: Purchasing the Van


Here it is, my new (to me) Van Dwelling. It will take some time before this project gets into full swing as I'm hampered by the fact that it's still WINTER up here in Minnesota. No matter as I will be posting articles documenting the whole process.

This first installment is about the purchase of the base vehicle. Click on the link and read how I chose this particular Van for my Stealth Van Dweller Project. Photo by: Curtis Carper

4 comments:

Kid Rock said...

What kind of internet connection do you use while van dwelling?

Curtis Carper said...

Mostly I use free hot spots such as most McDonald's and where ever else I can find an open wifi link.

Unknown said...

Is there a specific reason you use Blogger to link to Yahoo Voices (where the actual posts are), rather than just posting in Blogger itself?

Curtis Carper said...

Yes, I get paid when people read my posts on Yahoo. Though they changed the way they pay so it is no longer practical so I post direct to blogger now and count on Google AdSense for the majority of my income.